These terms and conditions apply to the use of this Website. By accessing this Website and/or placing an order you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and condition you may not use or access this Website.
Before you place an order, if you have any questions relating to these terms and conditions please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- "Conditions," means the arrangements, specification and rules detailed below.
- "Product," means an item for sale on this Website;
- "Details," means information regarding a product
- "User", “you” and “your,” means any person who wishes to purchase a product from the web site.
- "we", "us" and "our" means CNA Stores stores
- "Personal Information," means the details provided by you on registration
- "Website," means the website located at www.cnastores.co.uk or any subsequent URL which may replace it;
- "Cookies," means small text files which our Website places on your computer's hard drive to store information about your shopping session and to identify your computer;
- "United Kingdom," means England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland
You may access this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
You, warrant that the Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and you will notify us immediately of any changes to your Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail at info@cnastores..co.uk between 9am-5.00pm Monday - Friday. You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Purchase of products orders
All orders are subject to acceptance in accordance with our Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch of the Products ordered to you unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order. Please allow up to 7/10 working days for delivery within the UK mainland only..
Non-acceptance of an order may be a result of one of the following:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock
- Inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- Identification of a pricing or product description error.
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by our Customer Services Representatives. The sales contract is therefore completed in England. We reserve the right to reject any order at any time.
All prices are exclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the Products ordered plus delivery charges as set out in the Delivery section of this Website.
ayment can be made by any of the methods specified in the Payment section of this Website and payment will be debited and cleared from your account as set out in the Payment section of this Website. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and / or your Personal Information.
We reserve the right to: modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
Compliance with laws
The Website may be used only for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations regarding the Website and any transactions conducted on or through the Website.
Limitation of liability
While we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the Website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied in relation to its accuracy. The Website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or endorsement made. We make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the Website including but not limited to implied warranties of non-infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from course of dealing or usage or trade.
We make no warranty that the Website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy or reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website. To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, we disclaim any and all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the Products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, nor does it affect your Contract Cancellation Rights. We will not be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), pre-contract or other representations (other than fraudulent or negligent misrepresentations) or otherwise out of or in connection with the Conditions for: any economic losses (including without limitation loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or any loss of goodwill or reputation; or any special or indirect losses, suffered or incurred by that party arising out of or in connection with the provisions of any matter under the Conditions.
Nothing in the Conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or that of our servants, agents or employees.
We shall not have any liability to you or be deemed to be in breach of these Terms of Sale from any circumstances which are beyond our reasonable control (including a delay in delivery caused by force majeure).
If any part of the Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed to be severable from the Conditions, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Conditions.
No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceeding or succeeding breach of any provision.
Provision of the Conditions shall be construed as separately applying and surviving even if for any reason one or other of those provisions is held to be inapplicable or unenforceable in any circumstances.
These Conditions govern our relationship with you, in this way we can avoid any problems surrounding what Andersen Textiles ltd and you are expected to do. You confirm that, in agreeing to accept the Conditions, you have not relied on any representation save insofar as the same has expressly been made a term of these Conditions and you agree that you shall have no remedy in respect of any representation. Nothing in this Clause shall limit or exclude our liability in respect of any fraudulent or negligent misrepresentation whether or not such has become a term of the Conditions.
The Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Right to cancel, Returns and Refunds.
You have the right to cancel your order within 7 days of delivery for all items. If you wish to cancel your order within this period please notify us by phone within 7days of delivery that you wish to cancel the order or return the product and obtain reference no if you have received a damage or faulty item please contact us and you will be notified of the returns procedure you have up to 10 days to return damaged or faulty items
Returns & Refunds
- Goods must be returned in the original packaging complete 'as sold '
- Goods must be complete and unused,
(e.g. if you have un packed to examine the product, the packaging or item must not have been damaged in any way and must be re-packaged as received.)
- Goods must be returned to us within 10 days from authorisation. We are unable to accept returns of un-wanted and non-faulty items or wrong colour after the 10 days.
- Any 'Free gifts' with the products must also be returned.
- You must organise the return of the unwanted items at your own expense and risk. Returns cannot be accepted without a returns reference number. The returns authorisation is valid for up to 10 days only
- we advise you to obtain a receipt of posting, we cannot held responsible if the item is lost in post
- In the event that you cancel an order before the items have been despatched to you, we will give you a full refund of any monies paid within ten days to a maximum of 30 days of receipt of notification from you that you wish to cancel your order.
- In the event that you cancel an order after the items have been despatched to you we will refund the value of the items to you within ten days of your having returned the items to us in an unused re-saleable condition
- refund is only available if you have obtain the reference no the items, have been returned in the original condition and after they have been examined by us
- Goods received back complete and unused in original packaging including all accessories and in a re-sellable condition:
You will be refunded the full invoice amount less cost of delivery.
- Goods received back not in a re-sellable condition:
We are unable to accept these back under the above terms and the goods will be returned back to you and the cost of delivery charged to you.
- Refunds will be made by way of a credit to your Credit card/Debit card account. Please note that your right to return items to us in accordance with these terms and conditions
All enquiries regarding the items and services including any comments should be sent to email@example.com
If you have further questions about CNA Stores or comments, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org